Experience Roller shutter /Automatic door engineer.
BGB Contacts are a well-established company with over 1300 sites across the UK where we maintain and repair Roller Shutters, Automatic doors, Automatic Gates, Barriers, Turnstiles, Blockers and Automatic Bollards. We are a Bolton Office based company operating nationally and due to high demand, we are looking for engineers to assist with our Roller Shutter & Automatic Doors Department.
Engineer Position Overview
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be a self-motivated, experienced and conscientious field-based service and installation engineer who can work on a variety of doors and fine curtains. The engineer will operate from our Bolton based office covering primarily our northwest based contracts but also covering other contracts across the UK when required. Working with gates and barriers would be an advantage but is not a necessity.
Experience within the following is preferred:
- Industrial shutters/ roller shutters
- Vertical & horizontal fire/smoke curtains
- Sectional overhead doors
- Personal doors/ automatic doors
Desirable. CSCS certified/ IPAF licence/ PASMA current
- Salary £23K - £26K per year based on experience + overtime and on-call bonuses.
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card.
- Company Mobile
- Premier Inn Card for overnight stays.
- 20 - 25 Day's holiday according to time working at BGB.